Sunday, July 15, 2012


Gramathu Samayal Blog Posts

Chola(m) Saadham - Sorghum/Jowar Rice

                            Here’s another village food or gramathu samayal, chola(m) saadham, as promised. Cholam, kambu, ragi may all sound very fascinating now, for those who...
by Kitchenrhapsody on Jul 4, 2012

Maa,Pala,Vaazhai - Mukkanigalum, Thenum - Mango, jackfruit, Banana and Honey

                                    Tamil literature glorifies Maa, Pala, Vaazhai as the supreme fruits in terms of its taste, nutrient values and health b...
by Kitchenrhapsody on Jun 28, 2012

Thinai Urundai - Foxtail Millet Balls

                  I think I have kickstarted a village feast with corn oothappam and I can promise you that in the following weeks, you are going to see an extravaganza of village delicacies in kitchen Rha...
by Kitchenrhapsody on Jun 26, 2012

Karupatti Suyyam - Palm Jaggery Suyyam

                                             No, I didn’t go into hibernation, in case if anyone is wondering. I was simply basking i...
by Kitchenrhapsody on Jan 24, 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment